Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Contest #11- Using Red, White, and Include a Heart

Hello it's Darcy here, I am excited as it is my 1st time writing the post for LLLC4K!!! 
So please bare with me while I still have my training wheels on!

Thank you for all your fabulous entries for contest #10, there were so many great ones using lots of ribbons, I couldn't choose a favourite!
The new competition is to make a project using 
'Red, White, include a heart'


Please remember the rules:

1.Create any project using Red, White, include a heart
2. Use a La-La Land stamp or digi in your design.
3. Post your entry to the blog by St Valentine's Day February 13th at 8pm PST for your chance to win 10 Marci Dollars!

If you don't have a gallery or blog to upload your entry, you may email it to us at lalalandcrafts4kids@yahoo.com & you'll be entered

I have used Heart Balloon Marci
Now for more fabulous inspiration:

Hannah using Big Panda Marci

Julia using Marci With Rose and Amour Luka

Start crafting, hope to see your entries soon!
Darcy :)

5 comments:

Hannah and Ursula said...

Beautiful projects everyone. I love the red and white, Hannah said.

Look forward to seeing what all those "la-la landers." come up with for their "Red and White with a heart" too.

Jana Weaver said...

great projects everyone!! some beautiful work here!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Hello DT! Ella wants me to tell you all "Good Job! I really like the pretties, I love all of them!!" Keep up the great work!

Kristine said...

Suer job girls!! Each one is so unique--love all your creativity *Ü*

Alishia said...

Great Job Girls~
My Daughter Cassidy (6) has just entered for the first time :)