Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Friday, February 3, 2012

My (Carly's) Big Panda Marci Card

Hi Everybody!  (Carly here)This is a card I came up with a couple of weeks ago using Big Panda Marci. I tried to make the card style match that of the image but I'm not sure I quite got it to that point.  Hope you like it and be sure to check out our current challenge - Red, White, and use a heart!
Thanks guys!

7 comments:

MaBelula said...

gorgeous!!!!!

Hannah and Ursula said...

Hannah: I Like Everything.
Ursula: I am loving the 70's feel of this card, Great paper choice for the background

Kristine said...

Love it Carly!! Great layout and colors, and good job using the cricut to cut your peace sign/heart! *Ü*

Leanne said...

Wow Carly!! This is sooo cute!!! I love how you colored up her Panda hat! Great paper choice!! This is bright and fun and totally cool!!
;)

Emma Masse said...

I love it Carly! I love the Marco image you used and I love all the patterned paper you used! I love hoe bust the card looks! I am working on my card to enter in the challenge!
Emma

Emma Masse said...

OK, I don't know if my mom deleted my other comment, but if she didn't, it is supposed to say, I love the Marci image you used. And I love how busy it is! I was typing on Mom's Kindle and it has auto correct. Yesterday on Facebook, when Mom typed "Phew!" auto correct turned it to "Peasant!" Stupid auto correct!
Emma.

Kristine said...

LOL Emma, that's so funny! I guess there are other words it could have turned it into that would not be so innocent ;) You're a lucky girl that mom let's you use her Kindle!!